If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- This proctoring service is available during open hours of the library unless special arrangements have been made.
- You may use a public access computer or a personal computer to take your exam. If you use a personal computer you must be in area easily monitored by library staff.
- Please call the library ahead of time to set up your exam time.
- There is no cost for this service.
- Instructors should send their instructions to email@example.com
- This service includes both written and online exams.